Audi Q2 Forum banner

Space Saver Wheel 19"

8K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Anonymous 
#1 ·
Have bought a Q2 and am not comfortable driving without a spare wheel. Tried obtaining one from the dealer but they want silly money, so have been looking on ebay.

Does anyone have a spacesaver wheel they could up load pictures of the numbers stamped on the wheel? Also what are the correct size space saver tyre that is required? I've seen 19" ones on ebay but am reluctant to buy without knowing it would fit.

Thanks.

#2 ·
Hi sapads
I am not technically minded so can't upload picture of spacer, however, I bought one off eBay and details are as follows:
Audi A4 8KO Spare wheel spacer
T125/70/19 8K0601027
I was unsure about this as my car has 18" wheels but Audi assured me the 19" was what I needed to purchase. I verified with supplier before placing my order. When it arrived I took it to my local tyre company and they fitted it on for me and ensured it was what I needed. The mechanic said it didn't line up absolutely correctly but when the wheel nuts were fitted and tightened it was the way it should be. I paid £98 but did see some cheaper but not necessarily new and I did not want to get into a bidding situation so I'm well pleased with the outcome. Fits into the boot beautifully too. Hope this info is helpful to you.

G
#6 ·
Quick question please as I am yet to collect my Q2. Does the car come with all the required tools to change a wheel in the event of a flat and if you want a spare we only have to buy the space saver wheel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.