Audi Q2 Forum banner

18” wheels, sports suspension, ride worry

5K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  VinceS 
#1 ·
Hi All,
Hope you are all well.
I joined this forum because I wanted to ask about firmness of ride.
I have just ordered my wife a Q2 S Line. It’s not a completely new order, but one that was already in the build schedule, so we have been able to add/change a few things (added C&S pack, changed colour to Arrow Grey, added dual zone climate control and flat bottomed wheel). It comes with 18” wheels and sports suspension, but have been watching/reading some reviews from the motoring press and they seemed negative about the ride quality with this set up. I have spoken to the dealer about changing from Sports suspension and he said it wasn’t possible without changing the trim level? Just wondered if anyone else had this set up and how they found the ride? It’s going to be a second cat so not doing massive mileage. Also, wonder if the motoring journalists are too picky and most of us ‘normal’ people won’t notice any difference. Thanks for your help. Take care.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.