Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never bought an Audi before - have a Q2 on order with a week 46 2016 built slot. Just contacted the dealer we ordered through to ask to untick one option (Driver Assistance Pack Advanced) and been told this would push the build slot out to week 12 2017, so an 18 week increase in lead time to unselect one option!! Does this sound normal or do I kick up a fuss?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Wow... I too have a week 46 build slot (14th Nov) and have the Driver Assistance Pack Advanced as part of my spec.
I wonder if the other forum members who have been quoted next year build dates do not have this option. Not sure how Audi prioritise the build dates but I would like to think it is on a first come first served basis. Unless they have a schedule based on equipment spec. but that surely would not be right.

If each car is built to order then unticking a box this far away from the build date you would think would make no difference.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, I'd didn't have the Driver assistance pack on mine and mine was Jan next year. It seems to be parts related. I've decided to cancel my order and go for the VW Tiguan R line. Get more for your money. Enjoy guys and I would keep the Driver assistance pack on.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I suppose it would be seem like you have gone to the back of the queue as a new order? It does seem they have under estimated order levels as they are all new orders seem to be into in end Jan 17 which does seem excessive. When I bought one of the first q3s I placed by order at end of July and picked up on Christmas Eve. Just frustrating ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, sounds like Audi are just pushing me to the very back of the queue - cannot be right - if Audi UK monitor this forum please can someone contact me.

I have contacted you through Facebook - the callback today that I was promised did, not unexpectedly, not materialise...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm looking to view the q2 next week with a view to ordering. In view of these posts, regardless if how good this car is I may look elsewhere. I waited 9 months for a Golf build a few years back and I swore I wouldn't put myself through that again.

Hello Ateca and Tiguan?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I like the look of both esp the Alteca outside but i love the quality of the audi cabin and its a personal choice but dont think the cabin in the tiguan is as good .. a bit plasticy somehow .. and as you spend most of yor time inside .. i might take a more detailed look at the Alteca .. seema pricey thou

1 - 8 of 8 Posts