Audi Q2 Forum banner

Adblue

10K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  pauluk 
My 2.0tdi hardly uses AdBlue. I do a few long long trips in her every 6months or so and the rest is around 15km a day. If it needs a regen then it does it and if it needs a run to do it properly then there is a yellow warning telling me so. The AdBlue goes down in 500km sections, not sure in miles but presume it's the same. Never had a problem. I fill up when the alert comes on which is 2000km to running out I think.

If your DPF was "blocking" then you would get multiple alerts and it would drive like a pig. I don't think you have a problem with it, take it on a run, get a good DPF regen done, fill up the AdBlue and see what happens.

BTW, the 4500m is the max range the AdBlue can do. It's like the fuel range for your diesel tank. One min it will register 500m to your full tank, floor it and it will use more fuel so your range goes down. But I think AdBlue has a max of around 4500 which would be 8000km which I think mine states when full.

Question for you: Why are you filling it up at 4300m left? Even my OCD isn't at that level. Let it go down and operate normally. Fill it up when alert comes on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.