Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

Had our Sport Q2 for 3 weeks.
Having inserted the SD card into reader (from our previous A1) I find that not all the tracks display the album art.
Where I have ripped a whole album the artwork shows, but where I have downloaded miscellaneous mp3 files and added album art with ID3 tag editor it is there in some tracks but not in others - all showed previously on the A1 display. I cannot find any difference in the artwork size that would account for it
Read the appropriate part of the manual for the Q2 but no joy in resolving this issue.

Any ideas much appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Bob

I'm curious and I'm going to test it tomorrow, but the user's manual says:

Gracenote online database*

Important: The MMI must be connected to the Internet. The cover art option must be selected, page 232, Preferred image* (DAB*, HD Radio waveband, FM).
When this function is switched on, album covers or genre artwork will, if available, be downloaded from the Gracenote online database for the track currently playing.
I loaded my 'Jukebox' with all the Pink Floyd albums, only MP3, no album art at all.. and the MMI downloaded everything by itself... but I think that Internet data connection is needed.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts