Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 21 reg Q2 s-line bought in March this year.
I have tried to operate my 'All weather lights' but when pressing the button with the headlights on the warning light illuminates then it is immediately extinguished.
I have read the car manual but it does not indicate any answer for this.
I wonder if anyone has had the same problem.
Thank you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks for your reply.
I cannot think of a reason why the All weather lights do not function, but have my car booked in to the Audi dealer for them to investigate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All weather lights are controlled by the small switch just above the rear fog light switch.
The function is to provide a front fog light by spreading the beam sideways to illuminate both kerbs.
Hopes this helps.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think it also turns off the top section of the dipped headlights if you have LEDs.
Also, with LEDs I believe there is a small extra light section in the middle, or at least there was when I had LEDs as an extra on my 2017 Q2.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I think you are right.
My last Q2 in 2018 seemed to lose a little of its forward light when 'all weather light ' switch was pressed.
It however gained more light to the sides of the vehicle.
With my current Q2 the LED lights have been redesigned so I don't really know what they do as mine do not work.
I am taking the car into Audi dealer next week to investigate.
Hopefully they will fix it quickly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just been to my Audi dealership today, who inform me I haven't got 'all weather lights' fitted as I have not purchased a higher specification light package !!
To be honest I have never heard of this.
Has anyone experience of this as I cannot find this in any Audi documentation.
Thank you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi thanks for your reply.
All weather lights act as fog or bad weather lights to illuminate the kerbs. They replace separate fog lights.
You may have the switch which when pressed will give you a different light pattern.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Are you replying to my post?! I know what all weather lights are! I have them! But im wondering what it is you have been pressing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts