Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

my amended v5 has finally arrived so it no longer says edition1 - not sure if they have amended everyone's as my dealer asked for mine and sent it back to the dvla and there was some discussions over Audi and incorrect codes being sent to dvla- but at least it's right now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I went to my dealer today to query the V5C as mine shows the model as Q2 S Line Edition 1 TFSI.
The Confirmation of Registration Details document I was given by the dealer shows Audi Q2 S Line 1.4 TFSI.

So the V5C and CRD do not agree!

I emailed DVLA and they replied "For changes not listed in section 7 you will need to underline the vehicle details in section 4, writing the new information next to them. You must also produce a letter from the manufacturer notifying us of the correct details. "

So looks as though I need a letter from Audi to get it amended. Hopefully the dealer can sort this for me. I am awaiting a response from them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
pejay57 said:
I went to my dealer today to query the V5C as mine shows the model as Q2 S Line Edition 1 TFSI.
The Confirmation of Registration Details document I was given by the dealer shows Audi Q2 S Line 1.4 TFSI.

So the V5C and CRD do not agree!

I emailed DVLA and they replied "For changes not listed in section 7 you will need to underline the vehicle details in section 4, writing the new information next to them. You must also produce a letter from the manufacturer notifying us of the correct details. "

So looks as though I need a letter from Audi to get it amended. Hopefully the dealer can sort this for me. I am awaiting a response from them.
My dealer is sorting mine for me. They had to send a scan of my V5C to Audi UK who then wrote them a letter stating what it should read. They then sent the letter and my V5C off to DVLA to re-issue. I did notice this on my V5C but only just done something about it as my insurance is due and keying in my reg for quotes brings up Edition 1.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts