Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

Having only read about the new Q2 recently, I called my local dealer last week, and was informed that the official 'launch date' here in the UK would be today (Sat,12th November) and that they would definitely have two cars available then, which turned out to be a blue Sport model for the showroom, and an orange SE one, which was in continual demand for test drives, which we were able to have.

Actually I rather like the idea of a Tango Red Sport variant, with rear parking sensors, electric folding mirrors, and possible a few other minor 'tweaks'. However I do have a two year old Peugeot 2008 to trade in, so will look to get few more comparative quotes before making a final decision... which will hopefully be before Christmas!

All in all I was rather impressed with the Q2 though! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rob, I certainly will!

Over the weekend I located a local Audi main dealer who actually has a Sport version in Tango red in their showroom, so I am going over there tomorrow morning to check it out! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.