Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why on Earth don't Audi put the S Line and Quattro badges on the front grill of the Q2
It's the 1st S Line I have seen with out a badge on the grill or a Quattro with out a grill badge
Seems I am wrong there is a Quattro badge on my car but it is so small I did not see it on Configurator
There is not a sline badge like my tt which has both on the the grill

Ok For those that don't like it ..... having the badges NOT added to the car is a no cost option
You can already a order it with no badges on the boot but you can't order it with badges on the front in UK I thinkI have seen German and Dutch Edition 1 cars with the badges on Quattro and S Line

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep it's that small I didn't see the Quattro badge had it three days before I noticed but Ithe S Line badge should be on the front grill too
The rear badges on the Q2 don't match looks like some one went to a car accessory shop and bought some badges and stuck them on
3 different sizes and fionts not my car but very similar
https://goo.gl/images/DTkCF1
The car is fine lol
Just looked at my TT S Line Black I could have sworn it had S Line on the grill It doesn't just the Quattro badge
My S1 has the S1 badge on the grill and no Quattro badge although I have fit one myself front and rear looks a better job than the Q2 lol at least I picked matching ones from the Audi range

1 - 5 of 5 Posts