Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I've got my Audi connect up and running - twitter RSS feeds etc but I'm struggling to get the google maps send to car to work - any one had any success?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I use Android Auto, rather than Audi Connect, but the pairing process must be similar. If you can't get Google maps you may have to change your USB connection protocol on your phone. I set mine from the default "charging" to "Midi"

·
Registered
38 Posts
Vern said:
I've got my Audi connect up and running - twitter RSS feeds etc but I'm struggling to get the google maps send to car to work - any one had any success?
Yes, I've got it working fine.

First you need to set up your Google account in Audi Connect via the myAudi website. Then open Google Maps in a browser (not the phone app) logged into your Google account. Select a location on the map so that its details appear in a panel on the left. Now click on Send To Your Phone and a list of connected devices appears, one of which should be your car. Click on that and the location is saved online in myAudi contacts.

Now in the car, go to the Enter Destination menu, press the left control button and select myAudi contacts.

You'll see none of this involves a phone!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts