Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've done the deed and left a deposit with my dealer for the Q2 Edition 1.

Hope I've done the right thing but really wanted that paint colour and those alloys!

Anyone else gone for the Edition #1?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi

I've also put my money down for an edition 1. Still a bit concerned about ride height. I have a Q3 which I ordered 5 years before I saw it (like the Q2) but I'm worried it may be too low as I like to be high up and none of the reviews really say how it compares.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Another one here going for the Edition 1.

I think you should be alright for ride height. I read the following which suggests there is plenty to play with regards to the ride height:

The Q2 also gets the option of variable damping, with a 10mm lower sports suspension kit available too. All cars get a variable steering ratio, and there's five driving modes including an off-road mode. That raises the ride height to 200mm and adjusts the drivetrain for rough surfaces.

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Have you just left a deposit to secure a build slot? My dealer told me that the Edition 1 is supposed to be available to order in September with deliveries end of 2016 / early 2017.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi - cheers ... I've put a deposit down to book a build slot but have stated I wanted an Edition 1. Test driving the petrol and diesel engines in a A3 next week to decide engine choice.

The dealer thinks the build slots will open next week. It does seen odd if you cant order an edition 1 first ... :)

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Vern said:
Hi - cheers ... I've put a deposit down to book a build slot but have stated I wanted an Edition 1. Test driving the petrol and diesel engines in a A3 next week to decide engine choice.

The dealer thinks the build slots will open next week. It does seen odd if you cant order an edition 1 first ... :)
Yes that makes sense thanks and ties in with what they told me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts