Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Love the grey, by far my fave colour from what I've seen so far but I'm quite partial to the grey on all recent Audi's after seeing a gorgeous TT with the 20" wheels in gloss black.

I really do hope you can specify that rear 'blade' in black with a 'black edition' spec including the front grille as I really don't like that silver effect blade seen on the red S-Line version shown so far.

Love the light grey interior too, hoping Audi let us mix and choose colour options as we please rather than leaving us confined to certain choices like they tend to do, would be awesome to be able to pick any colour for the dash accents to go with the grey seats as a contrast to the outside colour.

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not a fan of silver or chrome on cars, always prefer black gloss. Talk of lots of customisation options so here is hoping it can be spec'd how you want.

·
Registered
37 Posts
This is the first time I am seeing it in grey and I am not a fan. I mean I can see why people like silver but gray? I honestly prefer the yellow over this and I don't even like the colour yellow. lol It is like it is too washed out and generic looking in this shade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts