Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Held in the grounds of the Goodwood estate, the Festival of Speed is the perfect opportunity to not only walk around some of the most important cars of the last century but also see them being driven up the famous hill climb during a four day event.

Audi have as usual put on an excellent display which this year includes the UK public debut of the Audi Q2.

Here are some pictures from the event:

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Rob, did you take those pics? I entered a competition through Audi to win tickets to Goodwood, and I won 2 tickets!

I'm going on Sunday and taking my SLR camera so I'll be sure to post any pics I get on here, notice it'sd a left hand drive model they have on display.

Received a complimetary copy of the Audi magazine in post too due to registering my interest online and apparently there will only be two engines available initially, the 1.4 TFSi and the 1.6 TDi and neither eill be available with Quattro until next year, I'm not too fussed as I wanted a 1.4 TFSi S-Tronic without Quattro anyway but may be of concern to some who were hoping to get a 2.0 TDi before the year is out.

Good pics from Goodwood anyway, keep up the great work on the forum.

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one, look forward to seeing your pictures and also your thoughts on the car.

Not mine no, I couldn't make the event so I asked Audi to take some pictures and send them over, they very kindly obliged!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts