Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Presales have begun for the 1.4 TFSI COD (cylinder on demand) with 150 hp and the 1.6 TDI with 116 hp.

Anyone been to their dealers yet? Mine didn't have much info last time I was there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got a brochure in the post a couple of days ago....at last. I'm going into Audi dealer next week to discuss the options. No paint colours in the brochure, but my Audi salesperson emailed me the Audi 'bullet' that she'd received, with all 12 colours . I was one of the very first A1s on the road in Dec 10, and this is my trade up. Want to be one of the first around again..... :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Kathy, is it a full brochure with prices and options? Curious as I've already put deposit down on my Q2 in May so I was supposed to be a priority to receive a brochure from my local dealership. I'll have to phone them now tomorrow.

Cheers, Ben

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hiya Ben
no, not with the options, more an intro than full details, so not alot more meat on the bones of Iwhat we already knew. I've got the basic OTR prices though, they came through by email with the colour chart.

Goodness, my sales person wouldn't entertain the idea of letting me put a deposit down. Perhaps she will now....I 'll let you know next week when I get in there to talk with her. I'm on holiday just now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts