Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like some could be in for a long wait once the orders open for the new Audi Q2 if this report is anything to go by:

View attachment 68

Chris Batty, Audi UK product manager recently said: "We are really optimistic about how well this will sell, if anything it could be constrained by how fast we can build it," Batty said. "That could be what limits it going above any of the other Q models initially."

The car will be available in three trims when it goes on sale in July, with the top end Sport and S Line models in front-wheel drive variants expected to be the biggest sellers.

Attachments

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beagler said:
Just been to look at Honda CRV EX with all the toys. Not impressed. Not the same build Quality.
I agree, actually quite like the look of them from the outside (although they are big) but as soon as you're inside one you can tell the difference. It's the same with most Japanese cars I think.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I thought I may have seen one of these the other day being tested but I think I was just being hopeful. haha I can't wait to be able to see it in person. I am sure the pictures do not do this car justice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts