Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Audi they have supplied me with a list of dates and dealers for the Audi Q2 Dealer Tour. Maybe ring your dealer to confirm nearer the time just in case plans change.

Oh and don't forget to take plenty of pictures!

(Day / Date / Dealer)

September
Tuesday 6th Belfast
Thursday 8th Glasgow
Friday 9th Inverness
Saturday 10th Aberdeen
Monday 12th Perth
Wednesday 14th Teeside
Thursday 15th York
Friday 16th Leeds
Saturday 17th Sheffield
Friday 23rd Bristol
Saturday 24th Exeter
Monday 26th Cheshire Oaks
Tuesday 27th Lake District
Wednesday 28th Preston
Thursday 29th Manchester
Friday 30th North Wales Audi

October
Saturday 1st Stoke
Sunday 2nd Nottingham
Monday 3rd Northampton
Tuesday 4th Milton Keynes
Wednesday 5th Birmingham
Thursday 6th Tamworth
Friday 7th South Hereford
Saturday 8th Cheltenham
Sunday 9th Bridgend
Monday 10th Swindon
Tuesday 11th Swansea
Wednesday 12th Cardiff
Thursday 13th Truro
Friday 14th Plymouth
Saturday 15th Poole
Sunday 16th Poole
Monday 17th Salisbury
Tuesday 18th Southampton
Wednesday 19th Newbury
Thursday 20th Camberley
Friday 21st West London
Saturday 22nd Watford
Monday 24th Walton
Tuesday 25th Brighton
Wednesday 26th Tonbridge
Thursday 27th Coulsdon
Friday 28th Five Oaks
Saturday 29th Stansted
Ssunday 30th Stansted
Monday 31st Ipswich

November
Tuesday 1st Norwich
Wednesday 2nd Audi City

·
Registered
37 Posts
Has anyone had a recent update of when the Q2 will appear in Audi dealers in the Cheshire/North West or Manchester Areas, from Audi's list of dates Cheshire Oaks is the 26th Sept and Manchester 29th have any members had info on the dates being brought forward?

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As far as I know this is still correct, will soon find out because my local one is not far off.

Would anyone want any pictures of anything in particular or want me to ask them any questions?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi All

I'm planning to travel up to the Sheffield preview on Saturday. Let me know if you'd like any particular pictures. I'm going to check the ride height, check to see how the c pillars really look and decide whether the optional virtual cockpit is really worth it. I'm also wanting to check out the rear visibility. Would really like to see some colour swatches too. None of my local dealers have them.

Cheers
Rich

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dizzyheights & Rob
Load up as many pics as you can, particularly side view and alloy wheels, would be interested to see a pic of Q2 next to the Q3 just to see the difference but that may not be feasible. Plus feedback on your thoughts on styling & interior space.
Can't wait to see it in my area although Sheffield is not too far away, is this a special invitation event?

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ian91 said:
Dizzyheights & Rob
Load up as many pics as you can, particularly side view and alloy wheels, would be interested to see a pic of Q2 next to the Q3 just to see the difference but that may not be feasible. Plus feedback on your thoughts on styling & interior space.
Can't wait to see it in my area although Sheffield is not too far away, is this a special invitation event?
Will do, I just hope it's not too busy so I can get some decent pictures.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ian91 said:
Just wondering if the Q2 will be available to actually sit in or will it be on a trailer within a glass box? Show them the website Rob you may get special inside pics!
Ian
Hi,

Looks like this guy went to one of the Scotland launches...
. It is available to sit in. I saw it at Goodwood too several months ago on the Audi stand; was available to sit in. I think the glass box photos were as it was being driven around.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Was very impressed with car today.

The dealer's inability to return two phone calls ahead of the event and their total lack of enthusiasm today meant their showroom was just that, showing the car. If I progress to order they certainly don't deserve my custom.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've just got back from Teesside Audi - is that where you were Avalon? I agree about the dealer - I rang up before to check it would be there 'I think so' was the reply.

I went through anyway this evening, spent a good 30 / 40 minutes looking round it all and not a single salesman came over, acknowledged me or even cared I was there....

Anyway, ignoring that the car is great!

Exterior size I would say is exactly in the middle of a A3 and Q3. Inside feels very nice, high quality interior. Similar to the A3 but feels a bit more spacious.

Anyway, I've taken loads of pictures and some videos so I will get them sorted and upload them with a full review.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, Teesside was the location. We were talking to an older couple who were there before us and had bought their current A3 from this outlet. They too vowed if they turn their interest they'll head elsewhere.

Excellent review BTW!

Ava

1 - 16 of 16 Posts