Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Does not reflect my own experience in any way whatsoever. I had one of the bad batch of batteries in 2017 and have had to change the rear discs but, otherwise, it's been a great car and still returns 50mpg. Lowering the tyre pressures helped with the rear end bumpy road skittishness. Took me to the south of Europe twice in total comfort and the little 1 litre engine had adequate power on the Autobahns. Also still looks like new. Best £20k that I've spent.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Does not reflect my own experience in any way whatsoever. I had one of the bad batch of batteries in 2017 and have had to change the rear discs but, otherwise, it's been a great car and still returns 50mpg. Lowering the tyre pressures helped with the rear end bumpy road skittishness. Took me to the south of Europe twice in total comfort and the little 1 litre engine had adequate power on the Autobahns. Also still looks like new. Best £20k that I've spent.
Mine neither, had ours for three years faultless although I couldn’t quite believe that no climate on a S Line and I hated the cheap plastic door cards.
I now have the Q3 well pleased with it had it a year it’s been in once for the MMI system update which was playing up but as I understand it its been an issue right across the VAG range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts