Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rob, Thanks for having me.
Sold my caravan recently and I think my wife is a little nervous of the Q2. Tend to go a short trip on the local motorway to the shop mindful of keeping the DPF happy coupled with diesel gate, I'm wanting to switch to petrol. I was hoping for the larger petrol engined Q2 but may not be order able for collection next March when mine will be 2 yrs old and I want to swop. It's a toss up between a Q3 but not available 2ltr petrol and manual, a Q2 or a Tiguan which I had before.

How about you?

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Personally I'm sticking with diesel, I think petrol is a good choice if you don't do that many miles per year or lots of short trips. We often have long drives and I've driven through France and Spain before for hols so it makes sense for us.

Don't fancy the Q3, don't like the styling of it. New Tiguan does look nice however I do prefer the Q2. Need a test drive though really and to see how much space there is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I only do 3000mls a year being retired so I can tolerate a larger petrol engine and the mpg.
I agree with you re Q2 looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. I like the build quality of Audi's compared to VW.

·
Administrator
417 Posts
In that case petrol would be ideal for you!

Hopefully we've not got much longer to wait. I hope they do another preview event or a dealer tour. I didn't get to go to the last one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have registered an interest on the Audi website. I'll give it till July then go talk to my salesman who was very good when buying the Q5. I've read somewhere they could be in the showrooms by then. What options, colour and config do you think you might go for?

·
Administrator
417 Posts
White, black pack and most probably s-line trim, that's all I know so far. I would like the side blades to be gloss black too.

Hard to say when we don't really know what we can get!

I do like a bit more powerful engine (nothing crazy like the RS model) so probably at least 150+ hp

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi,
Have ordered a new shape Tiguan
SEL , Manual 2ltr TSi, Tungsten Silver, Vienna Leather Black, Silver/Grey piping, Discover DVD nav pro, Dynaudio Exite sound pack, Keyless Entry, Head up Display, Elec Tyre Monitor, Progressive Power Steering, Retractable Tow Bar, Park Assist with rear view camera, Mats, Mudflaps. Door Trims.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts