Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some great replies from my last post, so thank you all for that and hopefully you'll be able to help me again.
I'm not overawed with lashings and clips on my roof, but can anyone recommend A good bike carrier system for 2 bikes?
I've looked at Thule, but it seems a little hit and miss.
Audi only show their roof bars (£300) plus bike attachments!
Thanks again

Mike

·
Registered
322 Posts
Be careful with the rear bike carrier as some models of the Q2 have rear spoilers that would be pulled off if a rear carrier is mounted. Iv gone for Thule wing bars and Thule bike attachments. Didn't go for the Audi ones as the design is pretty unpleasant and if I change cars then with Thule you normally have to just change the foot pack for the new car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I'm a cyclist and travel all over for events so carrying bikes is a key requirement when I buy a car. I never sign on the line til they agree to throw in the supply and fit of a detachable tow bar! I have a Thule ride on tow bar mounted bike carrier. Works perfectly for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
i noticed there are 2 roof bar attachment points on each side of the roof on my SQ2, only visible when the doors are open. Presumably the Audi roofbars use these fittings, but do the Thule foot packs or are they the standard rubber foot type?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts