Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
My Q2 is an Ara Blue S Line 1.4 it should have grey blades but I ordered it unseen at the pre launch and with silver blades, when the car arrived it had a sun roof. as ordered, but this was black. The blades have never looked well on the car in my opinion and yesterday i took the plunge and had them wrapped in piano black vinyl, to match the sunroof and b pillars, let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was done by Hansign in Swansea, recommended by my AUDI Dealer, cost £140 plus VAT.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, forgot to say I had not considered the wing mirrors.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It looks much better with the black blades. My coral Orange would look better too with black rather than titanium grey blades. I saw an Aria blue Q2 near where I live with black blades and Audi rings logo. Looks good. I asked for that option when ordering in October before the launch but told it wasn't an option.

·
Registered
14 Posts
We have a Q2 in the same colour with silver blades and I to have been struggling with the look of them (always perferred the black blades). I have been weighing up whether to get them wrapped so thank you very much for posting.

dtaylor said:
Looks very nice. I think I had read sometime ago though that the blades are dealer changeable option so you could restyle your car periodically...
I am guessing this might be something they offer in a few more months once the model has been out for a while to generate the demand?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looking very good indeed.

It would be good if you could swap blades as you fancieied.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts