Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems you must have the C- pillar in a contrasting colour - on the German site you could have it body coloured, why not here , much smarter?
Perhaps it's the first Brexit victim!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I know it's a shame and on the Italian Audi website you get a much better range of wheels and a black and silver colour!

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's such a shame that the body colour c pillar isn't available as an option here in the UK. Let's hope Audi UK are watching this forum. The contrast blade is actually what turns me off the Q2. I know it's personal choice, but given the multitude of options available, I think they've missed a trick here. I personally will need to see the car in the flesh before I order one. The c pillar will also seriously restrict rear visibility. Perhaps it's a ruse to get us all to spec Audi's optional parking aids. Other than the contrasting c pillar I really like the car.

Cheers
Rich

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And how expensive those optional parking aids are (in truth how expensive ALL the options are!). It's quite a task to wander through the website with its 'must have this with that' and 'can't combine that with this'!
Still , very nice car ,I've sat in a couple and like all Audis it feels the business.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I tried the Audi site adding the options to the sport model, s tronic 1.4 petrol and the total came to @ 33k. I found the options list a bit confusing as I wanted the car colour in grey and c pillar in manhatton grey, plus the flat bottom steering wheel which you can only have with certain options. Driver assistance and tech pack come to over 3k. Will have to get saving up! May be after Christmas before I order mine just to see if the likes of car wow increase their discount.

·
Administrator
417 Posts
It is difficult speccing the options up, seems everytime I added something a message came up telling me it was removing something else, in the end I had no idea what I was actually getting! Think this is where the dealers come in.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Rob said:
If you go for S-Line in either grey or white you can get body coloured c-pillars.
Might try speccing up the s line as I want the body coloured c pillars, didn't want 18" wheels as I prefer a comfort ride so will add adaptive suspension. My other option is to wait for the cars to come in to the dealers to see how they drive on the 18" wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts