Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Does anybody know if the radio or the multimedia player can be switched off completely? I am using a USB stick to play music and also listen to the radio often but I don't know if it is possible to switch off completely when I don't want to listen to it anymore. Presently only way I can find is to mute the speakers and even if I switch the MMI screen it remains in the background, as seen on the instrument panel.

There must be a way you can turn the whole things off or may be not. Perhaps another quirk of Q2 :) :)

Does anyone got any ideas?
Thanks..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Many thanks. Worked a treat !!
I know Q2 is a new model but you would think the sales people would have swotted up on it. I was told it couldn't be done, I just have to mute it !!
I was also told that the electrically folding mirrors can only be activated by the knob on the door handle and do not fold automatically upon centrally locking the car. Again, wrong, I managed to find the settings in the menu which then does activate the folding mirrors when the car is locked.

These things were sent to try us !!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Phoenix21 said:
Hi
Many thanks. Worked a treat !!
I know Q2 is a new model but you would think the sales people would have swotted up on it. I was told it couldn't be done,
Off Topic (a bit) but we need a thread: A Salesman told me......

BTW I was told the same re the folding mirrors and the car only had cruise and no speed limiter.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts