Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just got an Auri Q2 from my company, and I am super satisfied with the car so far!

But that been said, I was under the impression that the car supported carplay, I am trying to make it work but I fail each and every time , either I am doing something very wrong (which less face it, I just plugged my phone on the USB port 馃槀) or the car doesn't support carplay and I was mistaken all along!

Do you have any suggestions or thoughts?

Stay safe 馃

Registered
My Q2 doesn't support wireless CarPlay but I have no trouble connecting via USB cable. One thing that is worth trying is as follows - go into the MMI Settings and Factory Reset the Smartphone Connect feature. This worked for me after I had updated my iPhone's OS and lost the CarPlay wired connection.

Registered
As stated before, no wireless CarPlay in the current gen Q2, no matter the model or year. Which USB port are you using?iv not tried it in the dash port but works 100% in th done under armrest. Also, try connection settings and make sure your phone is set up. Also, try clicking on CarPlay on our iPhone, might not be set up?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts