Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We bought a Q2 Sport 1.4 TFSI S-tronic with the 'Comfort Pack'. The Audi configurator indicates the Comfort Pack comes with a 'visual parking assist system, with the MMI screen display showing a graphic representation of the distance to any obstacles detected outside'. However, we see nothing on the MMI screen after engaging reverse. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I think the 'display' on the MMI is supposed to be a graphics image, rather than a camera view. Just feel l might be paying for something I'm not getting. The Comfort Pack is supposed to include some sort of MMI 'image', according Audi's configurator.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exact wording from the Comfort Pack description -

Front & rear parking sensors
Acoustic and visual park assist system for the front and rear with MMI screen display showing a graphic representation of the distance to any obstacles detected outside and within the driving path. Measurement is by ultrasonic sensors concealed in the
bumpers.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I queried it 2 weeks ago when I got my car which was built in March 2017. The configurator comfort pack details changed in early May to a 'Comfort and Sound pack' and cars in production now will get the new spec Comfort Pack.

The original Comfort pack had climate control, heated front seats and reversing sensors (sonic only) so cars in transit may still have the 'old' style pack.

My dealer managed to get a print out of the original Comfort Pack details (it was cheaper than the new one so I got a £95 refund...)

Not the best image as the original print was poor:

Font Paper Number Parallel Paper product

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts