Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've just logged on to my on line order and checked my build date and it is showing 16 Jan 17 .. I can only think it is colour choice. It would be good know how other people are fairing ... Also when I went into the order it showed the wrong colour side blade but the dealer has confirmed my order is correct and this must be a glitch in the my Audi web.

V

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I spoke to Audi to ask if I ordered it in another colour would the build date move forward - it appears not :( - ordering has opened all across Europe so I wondered if demand is the issue .. It does make you consider what to do .. 6 months is a long time to wait for a car .. Even the f pace could be with me by Christmas.

·
Registered
71 Posts
So what happens if productions ramps up in three months and it lowers to three months waiting? , if you cancel you get the option to test drive plus maybe a better discount. I'd have it on a list but have a good look at the other options that may have a better spec in a standard car.
The big worry for me is a few of the posters are adding extras at large cost, was £8K quoted, come trade in you have a standard car with a load of extra's which will show you very little return. Better to buy a higher spec car that has want you want in it.
The A3 8V forum shows loads of people who added lots of extras for S3s and then complain come trade in time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
keeper said:
So what happens if productions ramps up in three months and it lowers to three months waiting?
Trouble is more models and engine variants are launching next month with others set to follow next year. Waiting lists might get worse before they get better!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts