Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All!

After having nothing but issues with my new model A3 (electrical issues) that the garage can't fix we've opted for an SQ2 instead.

It's at the factory now waiting delivery to the UK. It's a black edition with ambient, Pano roof, leather upgrade and phone box.

Lots of YouTube videos show a push button start but on the configurator online it looks like a key and there's no mention of a push button.

Not a deal breaker but coming from the A3 8Y this would have been nice.

Anyway hello! If you guys have any suggestions for mods or anything let me know. I'd be keen to understand what ODB options this model has, if any yet?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome. im sure you are going to love your SQ2. I came from an 8V A3 so it ws a nice jump up in tech and space wise as mine was 3 door. Is the 8Y A3 the new model? If so then be prepared to be a level lower in tech as the Q2 is more like the 8V A3. You have the extended leather & ambient lighting which is a MUST on the Q2, as without it it feels quite low quality.

I take it your SQ2 is the facelift correct? im not sure the options on Q2s anymore. Mine has the Keyless go/entry which is a good option to have. Your dealer should know though.

regarding OBD options, do you mean changes possible with VCDS and so on? If so then I use Carista, does all I need it to like needle sweep, lighting options, activates a few other things too that are nice. VCDS or ODIS should be more advanced.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey!

Thanks for the reply! Yeah it's the new one so it is a step down in tech. Looks like the vorsprung model has push to start and more of the tech but yes nothing in comparison to the newest A3. Can make peace with it as the SQ2 is far more roomy for the dog and us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts