Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am considering an order for an Audi Q2 in 2.0 TDI S-Tronic form. Possibly quattro too although I have not decided on that yet.

Availability says from September. Does anyone have any further information on it?

Ideally I am looking for more power with the ease of an auto. A decent auto box is better than a manual IMO.

I am concerned about cost, I think I'll spec this quite high! But also on availability, I can wait a few months but don't want to be waiting 6.

·
Registered
179 Posts
CEAL said:
Hello everyone, I am considering an order for an Audi Q2 in 2.0 TDI S-Tronic form. Possibly quattro too although I have not decided on that yet.

Availability says from September. Does anyone have any further information on it?

Ideally I am looking for more power with the ease of an auto. A decent auto box is better than a manual IMO.

I am concerned about cost, I think I'll spec this quite high! But also on availability, I can wait a few months but don't want to be waiting 6.
Hi... Looking at some of the lead times that have been quoted; I would be surprised if one of the newer spec'd models would be available for delivery this year.

·
Administrator
417 Posts
It's still just 'from' September I believe. But the 2.0 litre TDI S-Tronic Q2 is not supposed to be one of the most popular models in the range so you might do alright with timescales, however as mentioned above I think it will be next year still.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts