Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 7 month old Q2 has been losing coolant for the last few days. Every couple of days the check coolant alert comes on and the level has dropped. There is some moisture in the tray below the engine but I can't tell if that's just ingress from the road. Otherwise I have no idea where it's leaking.
The next mutually convenient date I can get the dealer to have a look is in a week, during which time I'm reluctant to use the car and keep topping it up. Unfortunately I rely on it each day for commuting to work.
Are Audi known for offering courtesy cars? I'm a bit annoyed that they can't look at it any sooner for what must be a warranty issue.

·
Registered
179 Posts
My Audi dealer provides courtesy cars but typically has around a one month lead time before they are available. For an issue like yours I would have thought they would make more effort to accommodate you. You could try other Audi dealerships... no reason to be tired to the one you purchased it from for a warranty fix... maybe one closer to work and in the worst case... they could drop you off and return your car.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had to leave it with them with fingers crossed that they can squeeze it in sooner. Will have to go to the inconvenience of getting a bus to work.
You're right about the courtesy car, nothing available for weeks. If only you could predict when your almost new car is going to develop a fault. :|

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.