Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Is anyone using dash cam with the car.
If so which model, I am confused as there are so many options available. Plus I just came to know about parking mode on dash cams. So a bit confused on whether dash cam should be left visible in the car.
Thank you.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Having read numerous reviews, I bought a Viofo A119 with the latest CMOS lens off ebay for £65 delivered. Arrived within 48 hours.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262643573500?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The picture quality is really very good. You'll need a micro SD card as well. I had a 64GB lying around although I would have thought that 32GB is plenty as that will hold at least 3 hours at a time on the loop system.

The camera is very discrete and comes with a black adhesive pad, as opposed to the earlier grey pads which stood out a bit too much (visually).

Just plug it in, select Format on the menu, and away you go. Switches on and off with the cars ignition so there's nothing more to do unless you pop out the card to view footage on your computer. Just a basic dash cam, but very good quality and not expensive.

Techmoan has a good review on his youtube site..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts