Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys ,i'll start by wishing everyone a happy christmas,thinking of getting a dash cam for my new car any suggestions?
just to make topic interesting ,i don't want to see any cables inside the car and nothing plugged into 12v socket.
any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
171 Posts
HI Edward,

I spoke to Watford Audi and they said they dont install it.

I am still waiting for the delivery of the car and wondering what would be the best option to get this installed as I dont want to keep on pluggin removing everyday.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to be honest yaz ,i have'nt got a clue,i don't think audi as a company install dash cams so you would'nt be able to configure it into the build .thanks for the reply to my post

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi edward,

I went to audi before xmas to ask about dash cams too. I have one on my current car and like the additional insurance it gives me. They wont install a third party unit but there is an audi front and rear camera coming out early next year apparently. He gave me a black and white photograph print of it - just looks like a normal front and separate rear camera with audi rings on it. No further info/specs/price available at the moment.
Personally I want one hard wired in as at present on my other car it's untidy..will probably use my other one for now and then look at the audi option when it is announced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts