Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be useful if those lucky people who are getting past the order received date would post when they placed their order and when they received progress updates and maybe what their build dates are.

My wait now over, collecting on Friday 23rd December; what a Christmas present!

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Shellman said:
It would be useful if those lucky people who are getting past the order received date would post when they placed their order and when they received progress updates and maybe what their build dates are.
Hi,

My details are below...

06/08/16 Quote and order placed with Audi for Q2 1.4 TFSI S-Line
12/08/16 Email with Order Number received from Audi (Provisional Build Date of 14/11/16)
21/09/16 New build date of 17/10/16 (brought forward four weeks)
30/09/16 Order progressed to a status of Preparation

·
Registered
179 Posts
Kericlayton said:
Hi, I just got my Audi order code today (after pushing the dealer for it). We ordered 12th Aug and build date estimated 19th Dec to start. Expect delivery by mId Feb
Hi,

Great news that you have finally got your order number. Even with the Christmas holidays I would like to think you would receive it mid-January with a 19th December build date. Hopefully it will be brought forward too and maybe have a pre-Christmas delivery... I'd certainly expect it before Feb.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Received my order confirmation email today from Audi.

Q2 - S Line - 1.4 TFSI in Daytona Grey

18/09/16 - Placed the order with the dealer
19/10/16 - Order confirmation email received from Audi
19/10/16 - System shows order date as 03/08/16, with a build start date of 21/11/16

I don't know much about these things but from something someone said somewhere else I presume my order has been posted by the dealer/Audi against a spare slot the dealer had on their August allocation?

Whatever the reason, I'm very pleased as I'm going to hopefully get the car a little earlier than I originally expected.

·
Registered
24 Posts
18/08/16 - order placed
31/01/17 - original build date
As of today build date 14/11/16
build date as been brought forward at least 6 times, hopefully will move again but should get before Xmas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Original build week! Week 1 (1st January 17) then week 44, 31st October according to dealer. Have just looked at "My Audi" and it's been built is now in quality control. It looks like I shall be getting it a lot sooner than expected, can't wait. S line in ibis white with white blade, napa leather with interior lights and comfort package and upgraded stereo system.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Original build date 31st Jan, has moved to 14th Nov. Went on my Audi today and it said it has joined the production line. Hurray !!! The site then went down and its gone back to showing 14th Nov. Never mind not long to go either way. Ordered S Line in Ara Blue, looks great on the promotional pictures.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Checked today my cars at the preparation stage, not sure how long it takes in each stage but original date was 31st Jan 17, last date shown 14th Nov so has come forward another 10days, should have it end Nov, start of Dec, I hope.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Look forward to some pictures tomorrow! What colour have you ordered? Has anyone added the B&O sound system, I have and a recent review suggests it may take up boot space, anyone know details? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi,

I can confirm what Rob has said although the subwoofer does not actually prevent the boot floor being in the lower position. There is a tool insert... if that is removed then you could drop it down if required.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts