Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd be interested to know how many of you had the Diamondbrite paint/fabric protection applied by your dealer?

I've always been skeptical mine was ever actually applied. Mainly because I didn't pay for it, it was thrown in to sweeten the deal but also because there was no guarantee/evidence given to me when I collected the car and they also failed the give me the aftercare pack, I had to go back and chase this days after.

Nevertheless I've always religiously washed using the Diamondbrite shampoo and used the conserver monthly. I've also added my own wax on top because of my suspicions.

So I thought I'd do a quick test to check if the fabric protection had indeed been applied. I dropped a few drops of water on to the seats and rather than bead up as it should it just soaked straight through the fabric. Suspicions confirmed :x

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Perhaps you find the Diamondbrite protection has lived up to its promise? I'd be interested to hear.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was provided with a briefcase full of Autoglm products, 10? different products. In the morning it is very clear the protection has been applied as all the overnight comdensation/dew is beaded up on the car panels and runs off at the slightest movement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts