Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now the Q2's are in full flow production wise, have there been any recent discounts from Audi dealers in the UK?
Had a look at at a couple of the car discount sites but they don't seem to be offering any discount at the moment, would be interested if any members know of dealerships that are offering a % off the full price including options.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I actually had the deal on the table from 3 dealerships one in the North East, one South West and one South East.

I won't name them as they may not be willing to replicate said deals.

Shop around, go straight to the head of business and push hard is my suggestion.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Agreed ian i got mine from sth yorks.
Got a similar total discount on a 1.6 tdi sport s tronic.
I must say i had visited another 6 showrooms and had a tel call from another dealer offering me a hardly used demo
At a good price, so as ian says drive a hard bargain and go to sales director or head of business.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I didnt even set foot in a showroom until the the paperwork was signed. The problem I find with car salesmen is that all they want to do is get you sat down to try and sell what they want, I dont have time for their bull. If the deal is on offer I dont need to sit in the showroom to be told it, wastes my time and theirs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.