Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
I don't use Deezer, I use Apple Music, but on Spotify and Apple Music there is the option to download the music to listen to offline. Its quite simple to do this. When It is downloads you should somewhere see a tick or a downloaded for offline use sign. If you don't, then put your phone in to flight mode and turn off all connections. then you will 100% see if its downloaded or not.

By the way, do you pay for Deexer. Normally you have to pay for offline mode so if you don't then perhaps you don't have this,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your very helpful and detailed reply ,will try that out ,and contact Deezer to see what I've got ,I. Pay the top. Subscription so I hope I,m getting everything.

Just had my first day in my 1.4 q2 sport,loving it already Drive is brilliant

All the best

Trev

·
Registered
322 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
With Apple Music it works fine with the steering wheel buttons (right side of wheel) and also the volume button round button near cup holder.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How are you getting on using apple car play do people control it with voice recognition or the steering wheel or large controller
I seem to be able to use it without Mobile data but got stuck in maps and couldn't get out .eventually escaped maps but can't remember how !
Also when I download from Deezer I can switch off mobile data ( if I downloaded the night before) otherwise it just plays 1 or 2 tracks , although this is all impressive I,m a bit confused with Bluetooth apple car play and when to use it arch one !

Doing best to embrace technology

Trev McDougall

·
Registered
71 Posts
CarPlay is a bit of a mare with a non touch screen interface.
If you turn the large MMI wheel you will see it will scroll round the icons, just keep turning until what you want is highlighted then press the wheel to select.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts