Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twice now when I have started my 2.0L diesel Q2 (auto) it has started perfectly, but shortly afterwards the throttle has absolutely no effect and the RPM stays at 1000. Switching off the engine and restarting clears the fault. Audi has no experience f this fault. Has anyone?

Registered
My First Q2 had a similar problem I would drive it and it would stall and had trouble restarting it. I had only had it 7 days ? It went back to the dealer who told me it needed an additive in the fuel system but told them it was dangerous to drive. After two weeks they had not sorted the problem so I rejected the car. I believe that they changed they changed the fuel Ecu and the fuel pump. Just waiting for new car to be sorted but have had a Q3,Q2 Quatro and now have a Q5 Quatro as a loan car. Fingers crossed this one is ok 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Interesting, but that seems a different problem. My engine idles fine and the problem is very transitory. Think it could be a computer problem, but will wait & see. Just wonder if anyone else had an identical problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts