Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm from Norway and hav ordred a Edition, but i' m very sceptic to the color, delevery in Mars
Could not get flat steering wheel in Norway , anyone has that?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi, I picked my edition 1 up two weeks ago. It was very difficult to gauge the colour from the few pictures that were around. It is a lot lighter grey than I expected but it also changes in different lights and angles to look darker as well. I've actually come to love it as a "stand out" colour and something disctinctive with the black trim and diamond finish wheels.
So, sounds like I was in a similar place to you but am definitely happy with it, really happy.
Flat steering wheel is not an option in the UK with the tech pack and edition 1 for some reason, so I have the standard.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are you guys talking about this kind of steering wheel ?? Picture comments are in French, sorry...

In Switzerland, it is not available in any pack, but available on the side options for 160$ or 300$ with the gear paddles...

Thanks for the info about the colour, I'm really curious now...

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes, I think so, thanks for adding pic.
UK price list states the following (which is sort of clear):

Option code: 2PF, Flat-bottomed 3-spoke leather-trimmed multi-function Sport steering wheel.
Control of on-board computer, telephone, radio and navigation system (if fitted) with both hands on the steering wheel. Height and reach-adjustable, with full-size airbag. S line trim features 'S' badging on the steering wheel, grips in perforated leather and contrast stitching.
On Sport and Edition #1, not available in combination with Technology Pack (WB4) £150

Option code: 2PK, Flat-bottomed 3-spoke leather-trimmed multi-function Sport steering wheel with gear-shift paddles.
Control of on-board computer, telephone, radio and navigation system (if fitted) with both hands on the steering wheel. Height and reach-adjustable, with full-size airbag. S line trim features 'S' badging on the steering wheel, grips in perforated leather and contrast stitching. £150.

I wanted the tech pack and manual gear change so it wasn't available to me in the UK at least. Not sure what the reason is that it's not compatible with the tech pack though...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts