Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a 1.5 TFSI S line manual registered in sept 2020. I would appreciate your views on the following.
I am looking to change to the new model but am undecided on which to go for.
1. very much taken by the 1.5 Black edition auto but not sure about 19" wheels. Comments like harsh ride and easily scuffed are off putting me off. Is the Black edition worth the extra 2K
2 alternative is 1.5 TFSI S line auto and pay £150 for the flat bottomed steering wheel. My current car runs on !8" wheels and although firm are perfectly acceptable for my driving. will welcome any comments.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,

That was exactly the position I was in March 2020. Do I place an order for the Black Edition or buy or a S-Line with flat bottom steering wheel and privacy glass. After walking around the BE and seeing the 19" wheels, the black styling pack, and even though it cost a bit more, I was convinced it was the car for me and ordered one. The ride is fine on the 19" wheels and the tyres have those extra ribs that help protect the wheels - well so far! The black styling pack makes the car stand out, especially in metallic black, so once you factor in the styling pack, 19" wheels, flat bottom steering wheel, and privacy glass the extra cost was worth it.

Also I got a deal on the BE as one with the exact spec I wanted was heading to the U.K. so the actual difference was only £750 more than the S line.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts