Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. For 8 months, I've been trying to get Audi to fix problems with the Audi Q2's CarPlay and MMI. Their lack of interest in fixing it means I'm now going to the UK motor ombudsman.

So, to start with, CarPlay gets into a lock situation , where you can't access the MMI menu from CarPlay, or access CarPlay from the MMI menu - without either unplugging the phone or deselecting it from connection manager. Do you have the same problem? If so - PLEASE let me know.

Secondly, the MMI is simply woefully bad, when it comes to playing music.

If you want Bluetooth, then you have lots of music selection issues, like the time you are in iPhone > Music > Artist > Album - playing a song and you want to change to a different album - it drops you all the way back to iPhones.

or if you decide, instead, to use cable (but not CarPlay), then you don't get Compilations, so you have to slowly scroll through thousands of artists.

I created a 5 page report on the problems with the MMI and it breaks my heart that a car that drives so nicely, is such as DOG when it comes to music and integration with a phone. Things they should have sorted years ago.

If anyone has any similar experiences, please let me know. I am exploring legal options to get them forced to bug fix it, so if anyone else has any similar experiences, I'd love to hear from you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts