Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has any ordered a new Audi with Gardx car protection? If so, please let me know, is it worth the money and what do you get for the cost? Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you can get a sizable discount on the full price , consider it , but to be honest , don't bother
Buy premium quality wax , and put it on yourself , you will save literally hundreds of pounds !
I have it on my q2 , don't think it's worth it

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's not so much the product and quality of the coatings offered by car dealers now as they did used to be rubbish but it's the time given to preparing the paint and application , they are not given the time to do either properly .
If you are thinking about having a protective coating applied I would recommend getting a professional car detailer to do it properly with a quality crystal coating like Gtechniq or similar.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I always take a new car down with a clay bar, then apply a prewax cleaner, then a deep polish finished off with a paint protector like mequiers (sp) Ultimate Wax. I feel new cars have been subject to some pretty adverse conditions during transit and it makes me comfortable to remove any contaminates, real or imagined.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts