Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last few days Google maps has not been loading on my satnav. After a few minutes of it trying to load it switches to a blue google earth screen.
Thought it was me but spoke to Audi customer services and they said they are aware of this and working on a fix on their servers
Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I had the same issue too for a couple of days although today all worked fine.

There was the same issue in June last year (logged in this forum... https://www.q2forums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=558&hilit=google+earth)... lasted around a week... never really had an explanation of the cause. Street View was cancelled at the beginning of this year and I believe that Google Maps will also go at the end of 2020.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Having issues with sat nav put a couple of destinations in. On one occasion sent me 3/4 miles of route into the middle of nowhere in Wales and claimed we had reached our destination and the other it passed the desired location and was claiming there was another 5.5 miles to go. Feel this sat nav is very poor quality compared to my TomTom which never had any issues in many years of service. Getting to the point of thinking of taking the TomTom out with me rather than relying on the inbuilt unit, which is crazy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts