Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2021 Q2 1.5 S line Tfsi has no headlight washers on it, my old 2018 Q2 did. Has anyone else noticed this. Do you have to have a certain spec to get them. Also the led headlights have changed no lighting up when cornering. I am so disappointed with this car, sales rep says higher spec than my old one so why do I feel like I have got less.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My Q2 21reg s-line has the headlight washers omitted from the specification. I queried this and was told the new upgrade did not come with the washers unless you specified them at purchase.
My previous 18 reg had them as standard. Could be cost cutting I feel.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just checked on the Audi Q2 configurator and you only get Matrix headlights with the Vorsprung model, it comes with dynamic indicators but nowhere mentions headlight washers and no option to add, so something else Audi have sneaked off the build without telling us.

·
Registered
118 Posts
LED lights only need headlight washers if they emit more than 2000 lumens.

I don't know how many lumens the Q2 lights have but it is only the dipped beam that has LED lights so it's quite possible they are less than 2000 lumens.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi andi.h you have just answer my query that i had with Audi over the brightness of the Led lights in the new 2021 Q2. i told them that they are not as bright as my 2018 Q2 which had headlight washers. This Q2 has no headlight washers so the light must be less then 2000 lumens hence me noticing the difference when driving at night.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Unbelievable, you do not expect Audi to scrimp and save like that, not really what you would expect from a premium car manufacturer.

I presume when you switch your lights on they don't dip down and come back up to set the level like your old car?

·
Registered
118 Posts
That's shocking, I guess I might be going back to Ford when I decide to replace my Q2!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts