Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carolyn here from beautiful Lincolnshire

Hi to you all
I am looking to get a Q2, and would like a little bit of feedback from owners.
Q2 petrol 1.4, in Blue or Coral, S line
Also would like
folding mirrors.. should I go for dimming
comfort pack
lazy boot button
lazy key
LED interior lighting pack.. is this cool or not?
pana roof... looks cool on pics
heated seats...nice :)
is the driver assistance pack worth the extra, would get this for the parking assist.

I would be delighted If you could let me know what you love and what's worth the money ..
Thanks Carolyn.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi Carolyn,

I'm originally from Belton in beautiful North Lincolnshire :) Welcome to the forum.

I have a Black Q2 1.4 S-Line... a great car and have all the features you list plus more, apart from the roof and LED interior lighting pack...

Folding mirrors are good and have had them on many of my previous cars... handy after parking in the forever shrinking parking spaces... dimming is handy too especially on these dark nights.

Electric boot and advanced key are nice to haves... a pity the boot does not have gesture opening though.

Parking assist advanced is a bit of a novelty... works well and something to show off but honestly hardly ever use it.

One feature I turned off is High Beam Assist... just not responsive enough and annoying.

Any specific questions let me know... lots of members here who will help... many have their cars now too.

Thanks,
David

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Dimming is really useful if you drive at night so I would recommend that. LED lighting I would highly recommend, looks great!

Welcome along, let us know what you decide to order.

·
Registered
171 Posts
The only downside I find to the interior LED lights is that in the day its not visible. The coloured inlays look far better.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for replies.
dtaylor.. I come from South Lincs between Grantham and Stamford.

Think I will go for the dimming on the mirrors.
Does the colour inlay option come with the S line model?

Another question, should I have the Adaptive suspension with damping control.
I've read that this would be good with 18" wheels put the £575 price tag is putting me off.
I am hoping to go and place my order this weekend, just waiting for dealer to come back with a good price.
Kindest regards.
Carolyn

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the LED interior lighting pack (£150 from memory). I have it set so the front and back interior lights come on when entering the car, at night it's a lovely bright white and very modern. For the small fee I would recommend, although I've not seen the normal interiorer lighting, but guess just more yellow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi I ordered a Q2 TFSI S Line in coral orange in mid October. I told the dealer I didn't want delivery until March at the earliest. I have a build date of January 23rd and thereafter told that it will be around 5 weeks until delivery. The only extras I added were off road alloys as I think that the darker wheels will look good with the body colour and alcantara/leather seats. I am also having front and rear parking sensors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts