Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 1.4L COD last month, Vegas Yellow and painted all the bottom textured trims gloss black. Called the car bumblebee. Wanted to share a photo or two, tried but dont know how to attach. Very happy so far. Car very responsive and gives good feedback on the drive. One question, do your Q2s get a clicking or "clock" sound each time you step on the brakes. The local agent say this is normal for all Q2s. I am just not sure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There are a few sticker shops that does all sort of wraps, commercial or otherwise. I got mine done in one called Johnson Sticker. They use 3M material. In any case Audi Accessories dept do sell these 4 ring stickers except it cost about 3 times more than the outside shop.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CDM7 said:
Have had my Q2 for 16 months and have never noticed the noise you describe.
Finally got local Audi to acknowledge the "clock" sound each time I step on the brake pedal. Nothing wrong with the brakes but they found a fault with a screw behind the pedal associated with the brake booster that is causing the sound. The SA said they have to order n replace the whole brake booster part to rectify this sound. At least this small problem is solved.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.