Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Just got my Q2 from the dealer :D and drove through the whole city to my place. It has been practically 2 months and a week since I ordered the car.

My Q2 is a 1.4 TFSI CoD, automatic gear, exterior color Ibis White, interior Rock grey leather.

The options I chose are:
- hold assist
- parking system plus
- Audi sound system
- LED lights
- Connectivity pack
- 3-spoke leather-trimmed multi-function steering wheel to go with the Connectivity pack
- front sport seats with heating and lumbar controls (I have back problems, and these look like my best choice ever!)
- 16'' alloy wheels (but now the car has ugly steel wheels with winter tyres) with anti-theft wheel bolts
- Light and rain sensors and interior rear view Auto Dim mirror (all they came in a single pack; I need desperately the auto-dim function as I wear spectacles and driving at nights can be a nightmare).

I see that what comes as standard equipment and what comes as an option is quite different in different countries; these were only a small part of the options in mine (I am in Europe, but not in the UK).

Now I'll be getting used to this absolutely gorgeous car (looks a million times more beautiful than on official photos). Up to now it looks a real pleasure to drive. But we need to get to know each other better: this is my first Audi and also my first car with automatic gear.

Here are a few (bad) photos, but I was so excited I almost forgot to take photos, and looking at what I did, I must have forgotten how to take photos, too :))).

At the dealership - this shows best the true color of the car:

In the garage:

Here the color is not quite true, but one can see the lights :):

1 - 1 of 1 Posts