Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All.

My name's Rich from Leicestershire. I'm looking to change my Audi A3 Sportsback and I'm keen to find out more about the Q2. I'll have to admit, the Q2 Isn't immediately love at first sight for me, but the model is growing on me the more pictures I see. I really like my A3, particularly the interior styling, so I'm really pleased to see that has been reflected in the cab interior of the Q2. Looking forward to reading more about the model and catching up with you all on the forum.

Cheers.

Rich

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rich,
According to all the reviews I've read it looks much better in real life, I was slightly put off by the rear lights at first but most reviews mention them say they are stunning and a stand out feature on the Q2.

Hopefully you'll be impressed when you see it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome along Rich,
I'm really liking the look of the Q2 the more I see it. The interior is as you would expect fantastic design and from the reviews I've read fantastic Audi quality as well.

Design and looks are subjective but in the right trim I think the Q2 is stunning. I'll admit to not being a fan of the SE with silver side blades but then I always go for the sporty looking models anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts