Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone.

I have been doing a lot of looking online at the Q2.

I like what I see, but with all the great technology available I think I might be poor after ordering one.

Just waiting to see one in the flesh to see if it leads up to my expectations.

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes I agree, the cost when you add the tech options is frightening, particularly when you think after 3 years the car is worth less than 50% of what you paid. Having said that I do like owning a car from new, so you pay a premium for this. I'm probably going to wait before ordering to see how the Q2 drives, if I'm going to pay £30k+ I want to make sure it drives as good as the pics/reviews on our roads.

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave, I think everyone will be poor after ordering but just think, if you don't spend it on the Q2 you'll spend it on something else anyway..... At least that's how I justify things!

Maybe lease instead of you don't want to lose that much money, I think nearly every new car you can buy will lose at least 50% over three years so it's not like you can go and buy something else (other than a 3 year old car I guess).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.