Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be joining your ranks at 10-30 Monday morning when I pick up my Arrow Grey Q2 Sport.
A couple of daft questions,does the car come with a cargo net for the boot and is the service plan worth going for.Thanks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. No cargo net as standard I'm afraid. The service plan question needs a bit more of an answer, so apologies if this sound long winded.

The standard Audi service plan for the Q2 covers two services, and absolutely nothing else for around £530. But a good option in my mind is Audi Complete. The dealer will quote for this depending on your mileage and it's only available for cars up to one year old and haven't had the first service. In my case I pay £20 per month for three years with mileage set at 11k per year, and for that I get 3 services (the car is on fixed regime so serviced every year) brake fluid change, a/c service, discs, pads, wipers, key batteries and MOT. For me Audi Complete cost is £720, so for me it works out a better deal than just the two services, Definitely worth getting a quote.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.As I tend to change cars on a regular basis (my Arona is only 13 months old) I think I will give the plan a miss this time.Roll on Monday!.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,

I've got rubber mats thinking they will be good for the winter, but have left them in since I bought the car last year. They work well and are easy to keep clean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts