Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after quite a lot of pondering. I have put a order in today for sport 1.4 TFSI s tronic.

I got a bit carried away with the extras but have got the car I want. Audi code if anyone is interested AEH9QU90

I am happy with the discount I got and hopefully it will be here before end of march when the VED rules change.

Just waiting on the dealer for build conformation. He said he should have it tommow with any luck.

A happy if not poorer member :)

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got £3690 so happy with that

·
Registered
5 Posts
£3690 discount. Are you sure? There must be a typo? You're lucky to get anything more than a few hundred pounds off I thought. Even Carwow deals have virtually nothing off.
If you really did get £3690 off, which dealer did you use?
Thanks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was very lucky to get that amount of discount.

It's a long story but basically I went into the dealers before the Q2 was released asking for info etc.

I was indroduced to a sales man. He said he would be in touch when the car was released. He emailed me and I replied several time saying I was very interested want test drive etc. But he never got back to me.

To cut a long story short the business manager contacted me some time after. Saying I had shown interest in the Q2 but had not done a deal any reason why not. I explained that I had no response from the salesman and had been to a difrent dealer.

He was very apologetic about his salesman but was very helpful with test drives etc.

He told me he has a certain amount of budget to give disount. And with my experience he said he would do the best he could do. So he kindly used his budget up on me.

It would be unfair of me to say who the dealer is as they have been more than helpful since so don't Deserve to get a bad review from one bad salesman.

I think it helps I chose a lot of spec so expensive car and cash sale. And January not busy on sales.
It's worth giving your local dealer a try for discount at the moment as it's important for them to hit there first quarter sales targets. They may have discount budget that they are keeping quite about unless pushed.

Cheers

David

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yaz2010 said:
If I would be you I would rather have the heated seats instead of paying for Audio System.
Also why hill hold assist when you are having an automatic?
After today I am sorly temped to get heated seats. But the audio system you use every trip mostly. Heated seats once in a blue moon. So would prefer to spend the money on the audio.

The hill hold assist is my OCD thing. I did not want to have a blank button on the consol.
I should have got a transfer and stuck in on the blank button lol cheaper

Cheers

David

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am thinking about changing my order slightly. Remove climate control on its own. And then get the comfort pack so I get climate heated seats and rear parking sensors for extra £375

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got email today from Audi with order ref.

It's showing online that it should start construction 27th Feb. So hopefuly will get in just before the new VED rules come in.

Cheers

David

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I have had a email from Audi U.K today.

My car is built and on it's way to me.

So very happy, hopefully it should get to the dealers in about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice Spec.
Well done with discount.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I have had a email from the dealer this morning.

They will get the car Friday :)

I will pick it up next Tuesday :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good luck with yours as well :)

5 days and 11 hours not that I am counting :p

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·