Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've seen some recent reviews online now suggesting that the Q2 information screen is retractable after all.

Does anyone know if this is the case?

I guess dtaylor is the person to ask having picked up their sparkly Q2 at the weekend! :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
jase_h said:
I've seen some recent reviews online now suggesting that the Q2 information screen is retractable after all.

Does anyone know if this is the case?

I guess dtaylor is the person to ask having picked up their sparkly Q2 at the weekend! :)
Hi :D

I can confirm that it doesn't retract. I read some of those reviews too and think they have been written by some lazy journalists making assumptions without actually trying the feature or knowing much about the car. There is a button that turns the screen off... in the other Audi models that do have a retractable screen, this button retracts it too.

I would have liked it to have retracted but not a big deal. I have the heads up display which does retract automatically with the engine start/stop although can be permanently retracted too if required.

I would expect some of the other forum members to be taking delivery this weekend, or very soon. Could I really have been the first person in the country to have picked one up?

Really should be another thread but just a heads up for anyone who has ordered the Tech Pack that comes with three years on-line content... all the associated licenses were set to expire on mine on the 18th October, 2017... less than a year after I picked the car up. My dealer reported to Audi Technical and today they sent an update although it looks like they have inadvertently set three of the licenses now to 2015 dates so have expired... no adverse effects though as yet...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts