Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been told this is static on dashboard . ive just read chris knapman from telegraph write up and he states it moves out theatrically from dashboard . so whats it to be anyone know for def

·
Registered
179 Posts
It is funny... I think I have read three reviews now that clearly state it is retractable... and the Telegraph one stating how it theatrically rises from the dash... must be something they wrote in an Audi review for another model at some point... it does make you hesitant about believing anything you read in the reviews though!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have taken delivery of my Q2 Sport (with Comfort Pack but not Technology Pack) and for the avoidance of doubt the MMI screen is static on the dashboard. From a purely cosmetic point of view it seems odd that the screen just sits there when nothing is running, but in practice it's fine!

·
Registered
63 Posts
The only screen that retracts on the Q2 is the head up display, (Option) tried a demo last week with it fitted. The central screen on the Q2 it is static (It retracts on the A3). Audi apparently have said that, as very few people retract them, what is the point of fitting a retractable screen. On the demo the screen was in my eye line but did not interfere withe view of the road. The head up display on the other hand, very distracting and I soon retracted it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts